Benefits:Potential 2 Bed, Carpark, NOT a High Rise
Although this apartment is currently classified as 1 bedroom apartment, with a few arrangements and add-ons you can have the opportunity to lay it out as a 2 bedroom apartment. Come along to the open homes or schedule a private viewing and I can show you it's potential!
- A low level building (for those who are concerned about high rise buildings in Wellington & would like to feel safer)
- Located in one of Wellington's much more quiet streets but with a 'Secure & Secret Laneway' that gives you easy access to the main entertainment district (Courtenay Place)
- Secure car park (Market value: $70K - 80K approx). Potential to rent car park separately for approx. $300 per month which can help pay 1/3 of the Body Corp Levy. The smart option!
- 1 double sized bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Large stunning open plan modern kitchen and dining (WHICH CAN BE ARRANGED AS AN OPEN PLAN LOUNGE, KITCHEN & DINNING)
- Cute separate TV room/lounge (WHICH CAN BE POTENTIALLY TRANSFORMED INTO A SINGLE BEDROOM)
- Modern stylish bathroom
- Double glazed front entrance door
- Skylights to enjoy the natural light. They have the ability to open for better airflow ventilation.
- A communal veranda (not many apartment complexes offer this)
- EVERYTHING that is in the apartment comes with the apartment (ALL furniture items you see)
- Secure entry and exit gates
- Well run Body Corp
- Council states, "14 Alpha Street is not considered earthquake-prone under the current legislation"
- I've been advised by the body corp and the owner that no damage was recorded after the 2016 Kaikoura earthquake. Yay!! (Please refer to info pack. It appears there is no mention in the AGMs which is a positive thing).
- RV: $450,000
- Body Corp Levy: $854.03 per month
- Council Rates: $2125.98 per year
Contact Phil Mac Raywhite. M: 021 057 6489, E: firstname.lastname@example.org