SUNNY NORTHLAND GEM
Could there be a better buy in a location this fabulous for young families and first-home hunters? With three bedrooms, redecorated living and amazingly sunny indoor-outdoor flow on a flat, easy-care corner section with off-street parking, it ticks more wish-list boxes than you would ever expect in this price range. Features include:
- Three double-bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, including extra storage in the master
- Fantastic indoor-outdoor flow from master and living area to big west-facing deck that steps down to flat lawn
- Amazingly sunny aspect with lovely views over leafy streets to Karori hills
- Open-plan living/dining area with modern well-appointed kitchen
- Drive-on with off-street parking for two cars and securely gated backyard with bonus of garden shed
- Metres from bus stop, only short walk from daycare centre, kindergarten and decile-10 Northland School, and zoned for Wellington College and Wellington Girls' College
- Buyer Enquiry Over $895,000
This is your chance to live in an affordable, well-presented home within easy reach of village shops and eateries, Victoria University and the CBD. Don't miss Sunday's viewing.
Tender closes 12pm, Thursday 13th May 2021 at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)
During the Alert Levels Lowe & Co Realty will be practising safe workplace guidelines as issued by REINZ.