RUSTIC LUXURY IN HANNAH WAREHOUSE
This is possibly the most sensational character apartment in Wellington - the location equally sensational - the Leeds Street Quarter with the recently completed Laneways of exciting eateries.
The building was repurposed into character apartments with a charm rarely seen - the painted brick walls retained - high stud height and exquisite polished wood floors throughout.
The apartment is an astounding 310 sq.m over 3 levels!
* Level 1 - Self - contained guest accommodation - kitchen, bedroom, with the bathroom in the original Hannah Warehouse walk in safe !
* Level 2 - Extensive living at its very best with open fire, two further bedrooms, a strikingly tiled bathroom and a separate laundry room opening onto a terrace.
* Level 3 - The ultimate master suite - an entire floor with vaulted rustic ceilings - master bedroom, dressing room, office, tiled bathroom and an inviting seating area opening to a sun - drenched terrace perfect for breakfast or a nightcap!
- 1 x large secure carpark with plenty of room for firewood!
- Seismic Rating - 50% NBS
- Body Corporate Levy - $2,297 per month
- Capital Value - $1,250,000 + $55,000 second carpark on separate Title.
This is an apartment that must be viewed to appreciate its distinctive architecture and uniquely charming New York loft style rusticism - it really does epitomise the very best in inner-city living.