CULTIVATED ARO CLASSIC
Inner-city living doesn't get more iconic, convenient, and highly specified than this: a sublimely restored historic character home in the heart of Wellington's Aro Valley. Elevated for sun and views, it offers the ultimate in modern living; incredibly stylish modern interior design, with all the beauty and charm of a character home, and the convenience of apartment style living, all just a stroll from the inner city. Features include:
- 'As-new' original character: combines matai floorboards, high ceilings, bay window and tiled fireplace with peace-of-mind improvements like new plumbing, new wiring, including ECC designer light fittings, new roof and weatherboards, double-glazing and comprehensive insulation
- Meticulously renovated for modern living, complete with radiator central heating, whole-house water filtration, internal vacuuming, polished concrete with radiant heating and solar panels
- Ingenious versatility of two bedrooms, including one with a mezzanine floor, plus light-filled loft space that could be used for a guest room or studio
- Two elegant, contemporary bathrooms with stylish fittings and one with a deluxe stone bath
- Exquisite custom Palazzo entertainers' kitchen with ultra-high-end appliances, including electric and steam wall ovens, built-in wine fridge and chic woodburner that doubles as an oven
- Picturesque indoor-outdoor living, including terraced front garden with natives, large deck, private patio and gated backyard
- Located at the end of a family friendly cul-de-sac, yet just moments from Aro Valley's village with its popular cafe's, bars, restaurants, and the Garage Project brewery.
- Buyer Enquiry Over $1,495,000
This is easily one of the best renovations we have brought to market this year. The reluctantly US-bound owners invested heavily in this stunning home's restoration because they thought they would be here forever. If you want it to be your forever home call now!
Tender closes at 12pm, Thursday 16th December at 8 Kent Terrace, Wellington (will not be sold prior)