Wow on the waterfront
Prestigious, spacious, chic, and with arguably the best views in the city; 3C/6 Clyde Quay Wharf has it all. With one owner since completion, this generous, three-bedroom apartment - designed by Wellington's own Athfield Architects - has all the space and amenities of a family home with the benefits and conveniences of apartment living.
- With spectacular views from both the social and private areas, enjoy the wrap-around, harbour views and watch the city sparkle by day and night.
- Sitting pretty on the top floor of this award-winning, residential development, 3C boasts stunning vaulted ceilings complete with skylights, flooding the living spaces with light and sun year-round. A bonus second-living space, situated on the apartment's mezzanine is the perfect work-from-home space, media room, or artist's retreat.
- The well-proportioned, open-plan living space, opens seamlessly to the spacious, paved terrace that runs the full length of the apartment. With a second terrace accessed from the master bedroom, you can enjoy alfresco living as you relax or entertain: morning sun when you sip your first cup of tea and a glass of wine at sunset on the living room deck.
- With two, secure, sub-wharf carparks (one with a separately metered EV charging port)- situated next to the apartment's lifts; a large, storage locker; bespoke built-ins in both of the living spaces; a generous, private laundry and two contemporary bathrooms; this beautiful home is designed for convenience and comfort.
- Buyer Enquiry Over $3,700,000
This apartment is a rare find. With the breath-taking views of a luxury liner and the convenience of a central-city address; Clyde Quay Wharf offers "lifestyle" plus! A private theatrette, a gym, and a business centre complete the amenities of this fabulous apartment. Don't miss out on your chance to own part of this premium development.
Lowe & Co Realty will be practicing safe workplace guidelines as issued by REA. For more information please visit https://www.rea.govt.nz/news/covid-19/